Midnight in Prison
Through Christ’s presence and power in the midst of suffering, we are more than conquerors: we become worshipers and witnesses.
A slough of miseries
Where is God?
Works of power
1) Midnight in prison
2) Sudden shaking
3) Double rescue
4) Faith and transformation
Questions for life
- When things get difficult and it seems God is distant, do you move away from Him? Or do you move toward Him?
- Is your “greatest thing” something that can’t be taken away?
- Will you choose to identify with Christ openly even if you may suffer for it?
- When God intervenes on your behalf, are you prepared to give witness?
- Do you reflect God’s love through a lifestyle of small acts of service and sacrifice, undertaken with gladness for others’ sake?